What kind of media institution might distribute your media
product and why?
When I was creating my magazine, I wanted it to be aimed
both genders. The reason why I did this is to create a big audience for my mag
so this will mean that more people will like it. At the start of my creating of
the magazine and a theme to the magazine because it was aimed at Brittan music
with “The Who” theme about it, most of the magazine looks like the theme
especially the front cover, which is suited for both of the genders This is
because the theme included colours such as blue, white. These colours are built
into the stereotype of people from Brittan, because the colours include the
Brittan flag.
I want my magazine to be sold in the UK. This is mainly
because of the theme that I have on my magazine. Also I have used the language
English so therefore if I had it distributed anywhere like in Spain then they
won’t read it because of the language and the theme of it. The best distributing
company which would suit my media work would be companies such as IPC Media
because the company is the UK's leading consumer magazine and digital publisher.
Another reason why I like IPC Media to distribute is because this company
already distributes magazines such as ‘NME and ‘Uncut’ and they are a similar
genre to my magazine, So that’s why I think that’s the best option with the
company having experience with the music magazines and many other different
categories in this genre Also another good reason of using this distribution
company is because it would be a competitive market and they are one of best
distribution companies so the chances of my magazine will be more popular
instead of going with a more lower down distribution company and then my
magazine will be less likely to be popular in the market. 
No comments:
Post a Comment