There are many ways to attract an audience to your magazine like having a cutting edge picture, bold and different colours for the font and showing things to win or get for free. I wanted to attract my target audience mainly by the design of my front cover because this page is what the audience is going to see first so therefore I wanted to make the front page really standing out then it gets their attention, them they will be more likely to be attracted to the magazine. To have a good image, my mast to stand then the audience know what magazine they are reading and the genre they are reading.With the image I used a prop and the prop was a guitar the reason I did that is because it hints that the magazine is a music one then the people who like music might be interested in the magazine, then the background of the image is like a rough brick wall to show that it is like getting the artist point across instead of a like a white background and I don't want a white background because it will be too professional and you don't get the artists point of view on their story, also this would be a lot more better for my target audience as well because they are young adults and they could be in there situation, so it could be inspiring towards the audience.
Also on my front cover, I added names of many different bands some were real bands and some of them weren't real this is to get, the bands that was real I used a similar font to the band so then the audience would be able so see them more clear and it would make the magazine more legit. With the different fake names I can make further expansion my target audience and with a further expansion to the audience more people will be attracted to the magazine.
No comments:
Post a Comment