http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/nstxbc/music-magazines/view
This link is to a poll creator website witch allowed me to create a questionnaire from the draft what I have created on Microsoft Excel, also on this link is shows the response to the questionnaire. The reason why I have created one on this website is because it is quick and easy to use and it shows a great understanding of the results.
The first question was pretty equal because not a lot of people took the questionnaire to the answer was split into many genres except for the alternative and dubstep. The most genre chosen was alternative then dubstep then the rest was equal. In a result of this I think I am going to aim towards a alternative target audience because it was the most chosen answer, I am not going to aim toward the other genre because many people may not like the magazine.
For the second question all of the responses was in the 12-17 age zone except for one, so it is clear that i should aim towards the teenagers, so like design the magazine in a way that young people will be interested in.
Third question about what do you look for in a magazine so it could of been a wide variety of answers but mainly the response was to get information from the magazine also to set out offers, I was going to put the responses in the magazine anyway so with these responses being put down has made me feel like i'm on the right track of creating the magazine.
Lastly I asked if they read magazine and most of the responses do read magazines so that is a good thing because if they didn't read magazines then I think it would be even hard to attract the audience because I would have to really make my magazine to stand out to it looks really eye catching to the audience.
Overall this questionnaire helped me out because its learning about the market and looking into the what the audience want from the music magazines, so I can aim towards the responses when I am planning out the magazine.
No comments:
Post a Comment