Monday, 16 December 2013

Generating a Frount cover

Production tips

Conception


I need to ensure that the images that I develop are appropriate for the product being constructed, so how I conceive of the intended images is paramount. Also I need to spend adequate time planning my images with planning my images I need to do a basic mock- up plan design for the front cover and other pages throughout the magazine, so I know where to place the images and I helps me get the right shot for the image places.

Framing and composition

This stage takes practice and I should expect to take far more images than I need. Framing can be adjusted through cropping at the editing stage , with good framing it leads to a better quality to the image. Me as the photographer, I am in complete control of the what the viewer sees so the shot types are vital, its good if I take many photos as I can to try and get the perfect photo for my music magazine.

Mise en scene

For the mise en scenes I will have to make sure what I have in the image like the right lighting, costumes, props, appearance, background imagery and colour. The reason why the mise en scenes is important is because it helps set the tone, emotion and meaning of the shot to the consumers.

This research has helped me plan out my magazine because it told me how many images I should take, mise en scenes included of the shots and not rushing onto the photos and do a mock up plan before them because I was just  going take the photos then go on the lay out of the magazine

I got the information from OCR Media Studies for AS

No comments:

Post a Comment